Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Heal Your Gut With The Lost Art Of Fermentation and Probiotic Foods
Learn how to calm down your digestion utilising the latest nutritional protocols & adding new recipes to your diet.
About this Event
Have you ever wondered why yogurt is so good for you? Do you want to build immunity naturally? Would you like to optimize health and enhance digestion while restoring proper balance of your gut bacteria through real, whole foods? In this nutritional workshop and cooking demonstration, you will learn how prepare natural, probiotic foods that kept our ancestors healthy and allergy-free for thousands of years in a most delicious way. Naturally fermented foods are essential to health, but sadly lacking in most modern diets. Learn how to make enzyme-rich fermented foods such as yogurts, milk, water and coconut kefirs, kombucha tea, sauerkraut and homemade Kimchi.
Nutritional Tutorial with Dorota Trupp includes:–
A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health
– Explanation of the pathophysiology of the most common gut issues
– The role of microbes who live on & inside of you and how to optimize their diversity to improve gut functions
– How to decrease the inflammation in the gut and the body through the diet and nutritional supplementation
– Why the addition and elimination of certain foods can assist in rebalancing the gut functions
– 6 weeks dietary protocol hand out that has demonstrated in my practice to help rebalance gut flora
– Fermented foods and drinks tasters
– Take home recipes booklet and Nutritional Information handout
Who will benefit from this workshop?
– People with leaky gut, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth, Constipations, Diarrhea, Autoimmune Conditions and Food Intolerances.
– Anyone who would like to improve digestion and strengthen immune system functions
– Anyone who would like to learn how to make key fermented foods and drinks.