Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Manly Spirits Cocktail Masterclass
Daring to dabble in the art of mixology or simply want to have fun making delicious cocktails with friends! Cocktail Making Masterclass.
About this Event
Join us at the distillery for a Manly Spirits Cocktail Masterclass where you will learn how to shake, stir and strain 3 signature cocktails with our professional mixologist. All cocktails are inspired by native botanicals used in the range from Manly Spirits Co.
Masterclass & Nibbles: $105 per person. Cocktail Masterclass includes drink upon arrival, three cocktails to enjoy + share artisan cheese/antipasto board
Masterclass & Nibbles + Tasting Set : $185 per person. Cocktail Masterclass includes drink upon arrival, three cocktails to enjoy + share artisan cheese/antipasto board + Manly Spirits Tasting set of 3 x 200ml Gins to take home.
Location: Manly Spirits Distillery - Tasting Cocktail Bar
Duration: Approx 1.5-2 hours
What Class Covers:
• Our most requested drinks are now yours to make and master. We’ll talk you through a brief history of cocktails, the stories behind each drink as well as some insight into how we’ve made them work using our range of spirits.
• Learn how to use cocktail making equipment and the secrets of successfully making three signature classic cocktails
• Delicious cheese/antipasto board with mixed cheese, fruits, crackers and cured meats.
• *Tasting Set (optional) - Three x 200ml Manly Spirits Core expression: Australian Dry Gin, Coastal Citrus Gin, Lilly Pilly Pink Gin or Barrel Aged Gin.
Manly Spirits Co. is an award winning distillery crafting delicious spirits and cocktails to match in our unique urban Distillery Tasting Bar.
Please note: No physical tickets will be shipped (your name will simply be added to our guest list) & we cannot offer refunds but will happily reschedule within 48 hours notice prior to your experience. For any changes within 48 hours notice period, you will pay a $35 fee.
* Please let us know of any dietary requirements for your share board email@example.com
Attendees must be over the 18+ years and includes accompanying minors.
Our events are run in accordance with current NSW Government regulations around social distancing inside hospitality venues. Masterclass capacities are capped at 10 people per session for this reason.
Cancellation Policy:Cancellations more than 7 days before the event receive a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days of event cannot be refunded.
Bookings for groups of 5+
If you are trying to book for a group of 5 or more people and cannot find tickets available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for private events.