Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Sense + Self : Pleasure Immersion
- Sat 16th Jan 2021, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 142-144 Railway St, Claremont WA 6010
- View Website
4 hour immersion into: ethical hedonism, sensory play and self devotion, wrapped in a delectable sound journey.
About this Event
SENSE & SELF - Pleasure Immersion
Time and space to really feeling into the physical senses of PLEASURE
. Firstly by having an awareness of it,
then moving through some elements of play, in a fun and nourishing space.
Exploring foods and flowers as a means of sensory PLAY and self CONNECTION.
Sensory ACTIVATION --- then once everyone is delicious and soft we will finish with an integrative self seduction sound journey, performed live.
Vibes = Heart Expansive, Soft, Playful
Who is this for?
- Seekers of feeling
- Those desiring more connection to their physical body
- Embodied beings who want a space to play
- Lovers of flowers, fruit and the sensual natural world
- People with an open mind and inclusive attitude
- Fun Fam (you like fun, so do we)
- Lush atmosphere to immerse yourself in
- Flowers and fruity refreshments for play and nourishment
- Embodiment practices
- Seductive sound journey
- Community connection
4 hours of nourishment:
Exchange = $69 + booking fee
Who is this not for?
- Hyper sensitive folk who think they will get easily overwhelmed: this event will be a multi sensory experience with hands on, sound and lighting.
- Those with allergies to fresh flowers
This is an open event to people that are seeking pleasure, to come home to their bodies, and the present moment. All bodies, all people. No creeps.
This is a clothing on exploration of the senses, which will be held within the boundaries of the participants. Bring/wear something that allows for you to experience flowers/touch on your skin.
Let us rejoice in being, and come home to feeling!