Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Practical food growing for self sufficiency (Intensive)
Complete practical food growing workshop that will give you all the skills and knowledge you need to grow an abundance of food year round.
About this Event
Come along for our 9 day intensive workshop designed to give you both the knowledge and the practical skills you need to grow your own food garden of abundance.
- Plan and prepare for self sufficiency
- Build food garden resilience
- Create super soils
- Propagate your own plants
- Construct garden beds and trellises
- Manage pest weeds and disease
- Keep healthy happy chooks and ducks
- Produce fish and fresh water food
- Preserve your produce
Morning tea and lunch provided daily. Free on site camping available to all participants.