Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Essential Ingredient Christmas Capers
Come and celebrate Xmas with us
About this Event
You’re invited to Christmas Capers, our annual late-night festive shopping experience.
We’ve been holding Christmas Capers for as long as we can remember. It’s our way of saying thank you for your ongoing support of our store and our staff. And enjoying some Christmas cheer together.
Christmas Capers is your chance to stock up on all the items you’ll need for Christmas entertaining and also buy food, kitchen and dining-inspired gifts for food-loving friends. We come to the party with an across the board 10 per cent discount. (With only a very few lines exempt.)
A roll-call of beloved suppliers will be here to say hi and showcase their wares, we’ll enjoy a bite to eat and the bar will be selling festive cocktails.
In order that we remain covid-safe, we ask you to register your shopping start time with us. We’ll monitor shopper numbers throughout the night to ensure we stay under our authorised numbers cap.
St Margaret's Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.