Resin and Rosé - Luxe Coaster Workshop
Learn how to create a stunning luxe resin coasters and master casting resin.
About this Event
In this House of Hobby workshop, the incredible Haida from Resin the bar will teach you all about the gorgeous art of Resin. In this DIY workshop, you will be guided through the entire process in a hands-on class and create your very own set of four Luxe Coasters combining Resin, Rose petals, gems and other goodies to truely make them unique to you.
This workshop is perfect for beginners who are looking to try their hand at resin & create items that will WOW.
- All materials, resin, dried flowers, gems and metalics to make your unique creation.
- Equipment required to make 4 x Resin Coasters
- Resin moulds, to take home and use again
- Guidance from one of Perth's best creatives
- Tips and tricks about where to buy Resin and how to continue creating at home
- A guaranteed good time!
What to bring:
Resin art is wonderfully messy! So be sure to wear some old clothes and covered shoes. If you have an old apron, feel free to bring it along with you.
The House of Hobby Experience, included in every workshop.
- Our amazing workshop hosts are at every workshop to ensure you are well looked after.
- Bubbles, Wine, Mimosa's
- Bottomless Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee and more.
- Gourmet Grazing Platter
- We work with some of Perths best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience
- High quality workshop supplies
Pick up will be required after 48 hours, to allow for the Resin to cure.
Delivery optional for an additional fee.
We can’t wait to introduce you to your next creative addiction and soul-satisfying hobby.
Tickets are strictly limited , this workshop is in high demand & will sell out.
Note: Attendees must be over 18 years of age.
Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.