Essentials: Espresso (QLD)
Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regard
About this Event
Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regardless of your current experience level.
Recommended experience: All Levels
A great session to get the grasps of how to use the equipment effectively to deliver quality, consistent coffee.
Learning outcomes include
- Setup an Espresso Machine
- Understanding our equipment
- Understanding an espresso extraction and the variables
- Measuring dosage using scales
- How to consistently dose, distribute, and tamp coffee
- Why and when to adjust to the grinder
- Extraction and Espresso Brew parameter theory
- How to prepare silky milk and pour it effectively
- How to build the various beverages on an espresso menu
- How to clean the grinder and espresso machine
Duration: 4hours – 70% hands on
Class size: 4 people
The session is held at the Grinders Coffee training centre located at 11 Logan Rd, Woollongabba.
Dale pollard, Grinders Coffee QLD
Your Promo Code may have been sent to you in the original email regarding training. If you have not recieved or forgotten your Promo Code, contact Dale Pollard or your Grinders Coffee BDE
**Please be aware all parking in woolongabba is paid parking, be concious of how long you will be attending the class and what length parking you have paid for, There is 8hour parking on Jurgens st close to training.**