FOUR PILLARS LAB COCKTAIL HOUR: Patio Pounders
Summer time summer time, summer time madness . . . .
About this Event
Thanks Lana del Ray – you’re awesome but what’s even more awesome is Jimmy Irvine’s Summertime Cocktail Class.
A little bit of madness, a lot of fun and some delicious drinking for Summer in the Sun.
Jimmy will show you how to make two “patio pounders”, you can drink them too, fear not, and you’ll get some snacks, some chat and if you’re good, a seat at the bar in Eileen’s for afters.
It’s so good, it must be Summer. And Summer is Four Pillars. See you at the Lab.
This session includes:
A G&T on arrival
A hands-on cocktail class, and making two cocktails
Made From Gin bar snacks
$25 off any gin purchase as you leave
Our Cancellation Policy under the current Covid situation is a full refund 24 hours outside of the event.
If you are feeling sick, please give us 24 hours’ notice that you may not be able to attend for a full refund on your booking.
If you are awaiting results of a Covid Test and are not likely to receive them in time, please give us 24 hours’ notice for a full refund on your booking.
Bookings for Groups of 5+
If you are trying to book for a group of 5 or more people and cannot find tickets available, please contact email@example.com to discuss options for private events.
While we want you to relax, have fun and enjoy some delicious drinks we also need you to agree to the following conditions of entry which have been implemented to keep our patrons and staff safe in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall:
1. Provide their name and phone number/email upon entry
2. Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
3. Be requested to leave should they exhibit any signs of illness after entry
4. Be seated whilst consuming liquor
5. Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where distance markers are in place
6. Follow the direction of any staff member, security guard or hygiene marshal with regards to social distancing
7. Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area of the licensed venue
8. Consider downloading the Covid-Safe app
9. Adhere to a maximum of 10 people per table
Failure to comply with any of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the Licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007